Since this plugin is developed for wordpress, it needs a running WordPress installation. In addition to that the “mcrypt” extension must be enabled on your server for plugin to work.
WordPress Requirements: http://wordpress.org/about/requirements
Mcrypt extension for php: http://www.php.net/mcrypt
Detailed Overview of Requirements:
- PHP 4.3 or greater
- MySQL 4.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- PHP mcrypt extension
Test for Mcrypt support:
Below is a simple test to check if your server supports mcrypt.
- Create a file with the name info.php in your webroot directory.
- Just write one line in the above file <?php phpinfo();?>
- Save file.
- Open URL: “http://<your_domain>/info.php” in browser.
- Search for a section about mcrypt on that page.
If you require further help with Mcrypt, contact your web host.